The two parties to this Services Agreement are China UnionPay Co., Ltd (hereinafter referred to as "UnionPay") and the cardholder who intends to register as a UnionPay user (hereinafter referred to as "you"). You shall read the entire content of this Agreement carefully, and pay particular attention to the words in bold. The validity of this Agreement applies to all services UnionPay provides to you herein.
Table of Contents
Section 1 UnionPay User Services Agreement - General Terms and Conditions
Section 2 UnionPay Online Payment - Specific Terms and Conditions
Section 3 UnionPay Mobile Payment - Specific Terms and Conditions
Section 4 UnionPay Wallet - Specific Terms and Conditions
1. "UnionPay User" refers to a cardholder who has successfully registered a UnionPay account on the UnionPay website or by way of other channels authorized by UnionPay. A user who did not register by way of the UnionPay website or related platforms but, in accordance with an agreement between UnionPay and a participating merchant, has used the account of the participating merchant to login and use UnionPay's products and services is deemed a UnionPay User during the period of cooperation between UnionPay and the said merchant.
2. "UnionPay Account" refers to the relevant electronic account generated by the system after a UnionPay User has made a successful registration. The said account is used, inter alia, to store relevant personal information and related bank card information of the User, as well as information necessary for using UnionPay services.
3. "Link the bank card" refers to your act of linking your bank card number with your registered UnionPay Account after you register to become a UnionPay User.
4. "General Terms and Conditions" refers to the terms and conditions applicable to all services provided by UnionPay under this Agreement.
5. "Specific Terms and Conditions" refers to the terms and conditions applicable to specific services provided by UnionPay.
1. You acknowledge that prior to registering to become a UnionPay User, you have thoroughly read, understood and accepted the entire content of this Agreement. You, by ticking "Agree", indicate that you acknowledge that you fully understand, fully accept, and provide your consent to the entire content of this Agreement.
2. You acknowledge that when you agree to accept this Agreement and apply to register as a UnionPay User, you have full capacity for civil rights and full capacity for civil conduct, and are able to independently assume civil liability. The content of this Agreement shall not be subject to the exclusion of the laws of your domicile country or territory. If you do not possess the aforesaid conditions, you shall immediately cease to apply to use this service.
3. You agree that UnionPay has the right to revise the content of this Agreement according to business development requirements, and may make announcements on the UnionPay website without having to inform you separately and personally. The revised content of the Agreement, once announced, shall replace the original content of the Agreement. You shall regularly review this Agreement and its revised content.If you do not agree to the revision made on this Agreement by UnionPay, you shall immediately cease to use the services under this Agreement or cancel your UnionPay account. If you continue to use the services under this Agreement after the revised content of this Agreement is announced, it indicates that you have thoroughly read and understood, and have accepted the revised content of this Agreement, and shall adhere to the revised content of the Agreement when using the services under this Agreement.
4. You acknowledge and agree that in the course of using these services, any controversy or dispute you have with a merchant resulting from the latter's provision of a product or service is unrelated to UnionPay, and you shall consult and resolve the said controversy or dispute with the merchant on your own.
5. You know and agree that UnionPay or its affiliated companies shall provide relevant push services to you by way of mobile phones and other communication equipment according to different user characteristics. Push information shall include but not be limited to information on services, privileges, discount vouchers and electronic tickets. If you do not agree to UnionPay or its affiliated companies pushing the aforesaid information to you, you may call 95516 to remove the said push service.
6. You acknowledge that you have already, in accordance with UnionPay's reminders, fully understand and agree to the terms and conditions in this Agreement pertaining to exemption and limitation of UnionPay's liability which may increase your liability or exclude your rights.
1. After you have successfully registered for a UnionPay account, UnionPay will grant you the right to use your UnionPay account. Ownership of the UnionPay account belongs to UnionPay. The UnionPay Account is for your personal use only. You are prohibited from gifting, lending, renting, transferring or selling the said account, otherwise, you shall bear any loss arising therefrom personally; and UnionPay has the right to unilaterally suspend or terminate the use of the said UnionPay Account.
2. You shall guarantee that the information you provided at the time of registration as a UnionPay User is your own information, and shall guarantee that the information is authentic, accurate and complete; otherwise, you shall bear all consequences arising therefrom personally without claiming any liability from UnionPay.
3. In the event of a change in the personal information you provided at the time of registration as a UnionPay User, you shall promptly login to the UnionPay Account to update your personal information; otherwise, you shall bear all consequences arising therefrom personally without claiming any liability from UnionPay.
1. After you have successfully registered as a UnionPay User, you may login to UnionPay's website and all service platforms of UnionPay. However, prior to using the services provided by UnionPay under this Agreement, you are required to closely read the Specific Terms and Conditions of the said services, and fill in all relevant information according to the requirements, otherwise, you may not be able to use the said services.
2. You shall safeguard the user ID and password of your UnionPay Account, and change the password regularly so as to ensure the security of your UnionPay Account. In the event that you fail to safeguard or regularly change your password resulting in your UnionPay Account being illegally used by another, you shall bear all the consequences arising therefrom personally without claiming any liability to UnionPay.
3. You know and agree that it is impossible for UnionPay to verify the person using your UnionPay Account given the characteristics of the network. Therefore, any action carried out via your UnionPay Account on the UnionPay website as well as the services and product platforms is deemed to have been performed by you, and you shall bear all the consequences arising therefrom. If you discover that your UnionPay Account has been maliciously used, you shall promptly notify UnionPay so that UnionPay may adopt measures such as freezing your account to protect your rights. You understand and agree that your request to UnionPay to freeze your account requires a reasonable period of time to execute. UnionPay shall not be liable for any loss incurred prior to the freezing of your account.
4. You know and agree that UnionPay may cooperate with relevant merchants to help you use your UnionPay Account to login to relevant merchant platforms. Logging in to a merchant's platform means that you agree to the relevant requirements and provisions that the said merchant have for its users. Any dispute that results between you and a merchant shall be discussed and resolved between you and the merchant on your own without claiming any liability from UnionPay.
1. In the event that you do not wish to continue to use the UnionPay Account, you may call the UnionPay customer hotline at 95516 to request for a cancellation or directly login UnionPay wallet APP to complete the self-service cancellation through “My Account - Settings – Security Settings – Cancel Account” according to the system process. Upon cancellation, all the rights you had obtained by way of UnionPay but have yet to use will become invalid. At the same time, you will not be able to continue to use all the services provided by UnionPay under this Agreement. After you cancel your account, UnionPay will stop providing you with products and/or services, and will, according to your requirements, delete your personal information or anonymize unless otherwise stipulated by laws and regulations. At that time, you will not be able to login the payment gateway, merchant accounts and web portal or to authenticate the gateway payment. In the event that you do not wish to open or continue to use a particular service provided by UnionPay, you may call the UnionPay customer hotline at 95516 to close or stop the said service.
2. If your mobile phone is lost or there is a financial risk, you can login to UnionPay wallet APP to freeze the account through "My Account – Settings - Security Settings - Freeze Account" or through the “Freeze Account” on login page of UnionPay wallet APP according to the system process. After freezing, your account will be protected, and the fund in the account will not be available. No one can login before the lift of freezing. When you confirm that there is no security risk in your account, you can login UnionPay wallet APP to defreeze the account through "Immediately Defreeze" or through the "Defreeze Account" on the login pag according to the system process.
3. Should your conduct in any way violate this Agreement or laws and regulations, you shall bear all legal liability. At the same time, UnionPay has the right to cease to provide you the services under this Agreement, and may unilaterally freeze or cancel your UnionPay Account; you shall assume any risk and loss arising therefrom personally without claiming any liability from UnionPay.
1. You know and agree that UnionPay may obtain and collect your personal information, transaction data and other data and information (hereinafter referred to as "User Information") generated while browsing, registering on, and logging in to the UnionPay website or platform, using the services under this Agreement and using the UnionPay card for purchases. The collection of such User Information is obligatory in order to perform UnionPay proper system functions and the collection purpose shall be related to fulfilling and facilitating UnionPay card transactions and develop system needs to improve on such transaction experience. If you fail to supply such User Information, you will be unable to complete the registration for UnionPay Account for the purposes of completing UnionPay card transactions. UnionPay shall adopt necessary and reasonable measures to ensure the security of User Information. In the event that the divulging of your User Information is due to reasons attributable to you, you shall bear all consequences arising therefrom personally without claiming any liability from UnionPay.
2. You agree, consent, and authorize UnionPay and its affiliated companies to use, analyze, handle and process your User Information free of charge within the scope permitted by laws and regulations, and permit UnionPay and its affiliated companies to transfer the authorization for your User Information to UnionPay members and other third parties to use, analyze, handle and process. UnionPay and its affiliated companies will use security technologies and procedures (such as data encryption channels) that meet the requirements of state laws and regulations to exchange authorized User Information with relevant parties under this Agreement. The using, analyzing, handling and processing User Information free of charge under this Agreement are used to provide services to you by UnionPay and its affiliated companies, UnionPay members and other third parties. UnionPay requires relevant parties to use your User Information in accordance with the law and to keep your information confidential. Furthermore, no matter the geographical location of User Information collection you agree and consent that such User Information may be transferred outside of such legal jurisdiction and to any other legal jurisdiction for the purposes stated within this Agreement.
3. You agree and authorize UnionPay to transmit your relevant User Information to your card issuing bank and allow UnionPay to interact and process your User Information with the issuing bank according to the business or service you choose to open on your own initiative, or provide your registered user account to third-party cooperative institution for real-name authentication and other purposes to meet the relevant business needs and your service needs.
4. UnionPay shall not publicly disclose or provide to any third party your User Information except under the following circumstances:
(1) Your authorization has been received according to the provisions of this Agreement;
(2) As required by relevant laws and regulations;
(3) As required by competent government authorities or judicial bodies;
(4) For the protection of public interest.
5. You shall have the right to make applicable data access requests, data correction requests, and erasure of personal data requests if required to be provided by UnionPay under applicable law.
1. When using these services, you shall adhere to the relevant laws and regulations of the People's Republic of China or of the country or territory of domicile. You may not use these services for any illegal purpose nor in any illegal manner. In the event of the following situations, UnionPay has the right to suspend or terminate the provision of these services, in whole or in part, to you without having to inform you in advance, and UnionPay shall not be liable for any resultant losses incurred by you arising therefrom :
(1) UnionPay deems that you have violated prohibitions prescribed by laws and regulations or the provisions of this Agreement;
(2) UnionPay has found unusual transactions, or deemed that there is a possibility that the transactions contain risks or violate provisions of laws and regulations or the provisions of this Agreement.
2. You may not use these services to engage in the following conduct that infringes the legal rights of others, otherwise UnionPay has the right to refuse to provide you services, and you shall bear all legal liability arising therefrom. Should the following conduct cause UnionPay or related parties to sustain any loss, you shall be liable for the corresponding damages according to the law. Relevant conduct includes but is not limited to:
(1) Infringing UnionPay’s and/or any third party’s reputation right, privacy rights, commercial secrets, trademark, copyright, patent and other personal and property rights;
(2) Violating statutory confidentiality obligations or confidentiality obligations prescribed in this Agreement;
(3) Assuming the identity of any third party to use these services;
(4) Engaging in unlawful trade practices such as money laundering, cashing out, identity theft, fraud, involvement in drugs, gambling or pornography, as well as other transactions for which UnionPay or regulators deem services provided herein shall not be used;
(5) Using a stolen or forged UnionPay Account or an invalid UnionPay Account to carry out transactions;
(6) Using the UnionPay card in violation of the Measures for the Administration of Bank Card Business;
(7) Carrying out a transaction for which the content of the transaction is inconsistent with that which you or the counterparty to the transaction has declared, or a false transaction without real transaction background;
(8) Engaging in any act that may involve computer viruses or that may harm this service system;
(9) Other conduct UnionPay justifiably deems to be inappropriate.
1. The services UnionPay provides to you shall only be provided based on prevailing actual conditions. UnionPay shall not provide any explicit or implicit guarantee.
2. You know and agree that UnionPay shall not be liable for any damage resulting from the following reasons, including but not limited to direct losses as well as indirect losses, loss of reputation and prestige, and mental distress:
(1) UnionPay is unable to provide these services normally as a result of the merchant or the bank;
(2) Telecommunication equipment or power system malfunction, or failure or delay in service caused by other third parties;
(3) Services are unable to be provided normally during the period of system shutdown for maintenance purposes as announced by UnionPay on the UnionPay website;
(4) Computer or mobile phone viruses, attacks by hackers, system instability, location of the user, switching off of equipment by the user, and other network, technology and communication connection reasons resulting in the service terminal falling short of user requirements;
(5) Force majeure: including but not limited to war, floods, fire, typhoons, tsunamis, earthquakes, government action and all other unforeseen, unavoidable and insurmountable objective events;
(6) Losses caused by you and losses resulting from other mistakes not attributable to UnionPay.
1. Without special declaration, the copyright of any UnionPay design, script, image, chart, audio, visual, terminal software, and other information, material or code of UnionPay shall be owned by UnionPay. You may not reproduce, use or sell by any means without the written consent of UnionPay, unless such reproduction or use is for the purpose of using these services stipulated hereunder.
2. "UnionPay", "UnionPay Online Payment", "UnionPay Mobile Payment", "UnionPay Wallet", "UnionPay and the UnionPay tricolor diagram", "UnionPay, and 银联 and tricolor diagram" as well as any other script, diagram and other visual marks used to identify China UnionPay Co., Ltd. and relevant businesses are trademarks owned by UnionPay. UnionPay enjoys trademark rights to the aforesaid marks and is protected by law. Without prior written consent from UnionPay, you may not alter, reproduce, register, or use by other means the aforesaid trademarks.
3. You may not, in the course of using relevant UnionPay services, infringe the lawful rights of UnionPay or any third party, otherwise, you shall bear all legal liabilities arising therefrom.
The establishment, the effectiveness, interpretation, implementation, revision and dispute resolution of this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of People’s Republic of China. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall be discussed and resolved amicably between the two parties, if such dispute could not be resolved amicably, both parties consent to submit such dispute to the People's Court of Pudong New District of Shanghai Municipality for resolution.
1. In the event that any term or condition in this Agreement is deemed to be invalid, unlawful or not enforceable, other terms and conditions of this Agreement shall continue to be valid and binding.
2. Where provisions in the Specific Terms and Conditions of this Agreement exist, application of the provisions in the Specific Terms and Conditions shall prevail. Where provisions in the Specific Terms and Conditions do not exist, the provisions in the General Terms and Conditions shall apply.
1. "UnionPay Online Payment" refers to the payment service UnionPay provides to you after the verification of your identity has been completed according to the operating rules of UnionPay or as required by the issuing bank's internet banking payment product in which the issuing bank carries out payment to a merchant from funds in your UnionPay card account based on your payment instructions transmitted by UnionPay.
2. "Small Temporary Payment" refers to a method of payment within a certain valid period and amount which is activated by UnionPay as agreed by your issuing bank provided that the other verification information you entered has passed the verification by your issuing bank for your debit card which was not found of any mobile phone number recorded in your issuing bank during the activation stage, and with which, in the subsequent payment, you need only key in the card number and SMS verification code on the merchant's page to complete payment within the valid period and amount upon successful verification.
3. "Activation of service" refers to the process of your using the UnionPay Online Payment service for the first time whereby after providing key verification information on the UnionPay website or channels authorized by UnionPay or the issuing bank (including but not limited to SMS and telephone), an application for activation of service is filed with your issuing bank; upon successful verification by your issuing bank, your UnionPay Online Payment service is activated.
4. "UnionPay U Points" refer to the proof of privileges UnionPay provides to you after you register to become a UnionPay User and link a bank card. When you subsequently use the UnionPay Online Payment service. UnionPay shall provide corresponding discounts and privileges based on the number of U points you use.
5. "UnionPay U Point Rules" refer to the rules issued on the UnionPay website pertaining to relevant services associated with the issuance and use of UnionPay U Points.
6. "Value-added Services" refer to the push privilege information and other relevant services that UnionPay provides to you according to your transaction and consumption requirements by way of the UnionPay website, SMS platform, mail platform or telephone platform after you have registered for a UnionPay Account or activated the UnionPay Online Payment service.
7. "Value-added Rights" refer to the value-added rights or interests such as points and discount vouchers provided to you by UnionPay or organizations with a cooperation relationship with UnionPay.
You understand and know that UnionPay is only responsible for providing an information transmission channel for you to use the UnionPay Online Payment service to pass on information for you and your issuing bank. During the payment process, you shall continue to adhere to the announcements and regulations issued by your issuing bank or the agreement you have entered into which is relevant to UnionPay online payment services. Please contact your issuing bank promptly should you have any queries concerning the flow or condition of your funds in the bank card.
For the purpose of effectively ensuring your legal rights when you login to the UnionPay Online Payment account to carry out transactions, you understand and agree to accept the following rules:
1. After registering for a UnionPay Account, you may login and browse the content of the UnionPay website but your account shall not as yet be equipped with the payment function. Only after you have logged in to the UnionPay Account and successfully linked the bank card are you able to use the UnionPay Online Payment function to effect payment. Your act of linking the bank card indicates that you agree to activate the UnionPay Online Payment function.
2. UnionPay shall provide supporting services to assist you in linking bank card only according to the authorization of your issuing bank. Given that risks could exist in linking bank card itself, you shall fully understand and assume the relevant risks personally.
3. UnionPay identifies your instructions by way of your user ID and password. After you have selected the related bank card for payment, UnionPay shall send payment instructions to the issuing bank of your related bank card. Upon verification by your issuing bank, the relevant amount shall be deducted from or frozen in your bank card account.The instructions issued by you can not be withdrawn or rescinded.
4. The payment services provided by UnionPay is constrained by the condition of your linked bank card. In the event that your card is unable to be used because the said card was reported to be lost, ceased payment or for other reasons, the relevant service will be terminated automatically. UnionPay shall recommence the provision of the corresponding service(s) only when the condition of your linked bank card returns to normal and application is re-filed.
5. When effecting payment by way of UnionPay Online Payment, you shall promptly login to the UnionPay website to check and acknowledge the relevant information, and promptly execute the relevant operations;otherwise, you shall assume any risk and loss arising therefrom personally without claiming any liability from UnionPay.
1. If you have not registered for a UnionPay Account but require the use of the UnionPay Online Payment function to effect payment, you have to activate the service. You shall provide the relevant key verification information as required and submit activation application instructions. UnionPay shall issue an activation request to the issuing bank of your bank card according to your instructions.
2. In the process of activating the service, you shall safeguard your bank card information, identity information and mobile phone information (including the content of the SMS verification code), and may not pass on or divulge your bank card information, identity information and mobile phone information (including the content of the SMS verification code) to any third party, otherwise, you shall assume any risk and loss personally arising therefrom. If you need to change the mobile phone number linked to your bank card number, you may reset based on the documents and bank card required by your issuing bank by way of the channels designated by the issuing bank, including but not limited to bank counters, self-service terminals, internet banking, phone banking and other methods.
3. After the service is activated, you may apply to cancel the function of the said service by way of the UnionPay website or other channels permitted by the issuing bank or your bank card.
1. When you use this service, UnionPay shall grant you UnionPay U Points by different means. UnionPay U Points do not have cash value. Regardless of the way you obtain UnionPay U Points, you may not use UnionPay U Points to exchange for any cash or money.
2. UnionPay U Points do not possess any property characteristics, and are not property over which you have ownership rights. If UnionPay suspects that in the process of your obtaining and/or using UnionPay U Points, there are acts of fraud, abuse, suspicion of being stolen or other conduct UnionPay deems to be improper, UnionPay has the right to unilaterally adjust, restrict, cancel or terminate your U Points or the use of U Points without having to ask for your permission.
3. You only have the right to use the UnionPay U Points obtained to offset against the price of a product or service in the subsequent payment process according to the rules governing UnionPay U Points.
4. Once UnionPay U Points are used, a difference will occur between your transaction information and the raw information at the merchant's end. You shall not, as a result of using UnionPay U Points, have doubts about the transaction information, and refuse to acknowledge the authenticity of the relevant transaction.
5. When using Value-added Rights, UnionPay shall convert your Value-added Rights into U Points. The specific rules of use shall be based on the Rules for Using UnionPay's Value-added Rights announced on UnionPay’s web portal.
1. After Small Temporary Payment is activated, based on the assessment to your or the merchant's risk profile, UnionPay has the right to adjust a single transaction limit in a single card or the cumulative transaction limit in a single card, as well as adjust the valid period of Small Temporary Payment, and even close the Small Temporary Payment service.
2. In the event that you have not recorded your mobile phone number by way of the service channels supported by the issuing bank during the Small Temporary Payment valid period, and activated the service by way of your issuing bank or UnionPay channels, UnionPay has the right to close your Small Temporary Payment authority when the valid period expires.
UnionPay shall not be liable for any losses resulting from mistakes you made on your own. Such mistakes include but are not limited to:
1. Loss of your mobile phone or error in the mobile phone number you provided;
2. During the payment process, unverified transaction information caused the transaction for which you are paying to be different from the transaction you originally intend to carry out;
3. You did not operate according to the content of this Agreement or the operating prompts of the web portal, or you fail to promptly amend your password causing the password to be deciphered by another;
4. You did not safeguard your UnionPay Online Payment account information, bank card information, identity information or mobile phone information (including the SMS verification code) causing the divulging of the said information.
1. "Activation of Service", "link the bank card", "Small Temporary Payment", "UnionPay U Points", "UnionPay U Point Rules" and other functions or services in these Specific Terms and Conditions as well as the General Terms and Conditions of the UnionPay User Services Agreement do not apply to the UnionPay Online Payment service for overseas UnionPay card for the time being.
2. In order to ensure the security of fund in your bank card, you need to confirm the followings: The mobile phone number provided by me is my effective contact method; I agree and authorize UnionPay to inquire and verify the city/region information when opening account, linking card and carrying out transactions to the third parties including relevant telecommunication operators from the date of service acceptance. At the same time, I agree that the third parties including relevant telecommunication operators feedback the aforesaid verification results to UnionPay for the verification of identity and location information, and the assessment, identification and control of transaction risk, and that UnionPay retains relevant information.
1. "UnionPay Mobile Payment" refers to the payment service UnionPay provides to you after the verification of your identity has been completed according to the operating rules of UnionPay in which the issuing bank carries out payment to a merchant from funds in your UnionPay card account based on your payment instructions transmitted by UnionPay.
2. "UnionPay Mobile Security Payment Control" refers to the application program component embedded in the merchant's mobile customer terminal for the purpose of providing a secure payment environment, creating a seamless shopping payment flow that meets customer payment, inquiry and other needs.
3. "UnionPay Mobile Payment Customer Terminal" is the consolidation of rich online-offline resources by UnionPay for the purpose of creating a secure and fast remote payment product that supports applications of various content covering, financial services, convenience services, recreation and entertainment, business travel services, and mobile phone shopping platforms.
4. "Financial Smart Card" refers to the built-in storage card or SIM card of the financial payment security microchip.
5. "Small Temporary Payment" refers to a method of payment within a certain valid period and amount which is activated by UnionPay as agreed by your issuing bank provided that the other verification information you entered has passed the verification by your issuing bank for your debit card which was not found of any mobile phone number recorded in your issuing bank during the activation stage, and with which, in the subsequent payment, you need only key in the card number and SMS verification code on the merchant's page to complete payment within the valid period and amount upon successful verification.
6. "Activation of service" refers to the process of your using the UnionPay Mobile Payment service for the first time whereby after providing key verification information on the UnionPay website or channels authorized by UnionPay or the issuing bank (including but not limited to SMS and telephone), an application for activation of service is filed with your issuing bank; upon successful verification by your issuing bank, your UnionPay Mobile Payment service is activated.
7. "Value-added Services" refer to the push privilege information and other relevant services that UnionPay provides to you according to your transaction and consumption requirements by way of the UnionPay mobile payment customer terminal, SMS platform, mail platform or telephone platform after you have registered for a UnionPay Account or activated the UnionPay Mobile Payment service.
8. "Value-added Rights" refer to the value-added rights or interests such as UnionPay points provided to you by UnionPay.
You may use the UnionPay Mobile Payment service from the mobile phone or at the UnionPay Mobile Payment Customer Terminal carried by other digital terminals, or in the customer terminal of participating merchants of UnionPay Mobile Payment.
1. The Financial Smart storage Card may not be formatted by way of the computer or mobile phone, otherwise the UnionPay Mobile Payment software application shall be affected. If you accidentally carried out formatting, please approach a card opening point for repairs.
2. After changing your mobile phone number, please promptly change the mobile phone number by way of channels designated by the issuing bank, otherwise, you shall assume any loss and liability personally arising therefrom.
3. Telephone expenses and network fees related to this service shall be borne by you personally. Payment in arrears shall result in this service’s functioning abnormally. Please keep in mind to pay for the telephone expenses and network fees promptly and timely.
4. Any risk and liability arising from your transfer or authorization of another to use your Financial Smart storage Card shall be borne by you personally, without claiming any liability from UnionPay.
5. You may not use any technological or other measures to damage and disrupt the normal functioning of the UnionPay Mobile Payment platform program.
6. Reminders concerning super funds transfer application:
(1) Funds transfer: refers to the service provided by UnionPay together with its partnership banks which allows the payer to transfer funds in its debit card and semi credit card (other than credit card) to the payee's bank debit card, passbook account or business account designated by the payer.
(2) Your use of this service shall be based on your full understanding of the payee (payer) (including but not limited to the true identity of the other party and the exact bank card number). Given that risk may exist in this service, when using the funds transfer service, you understand and accept that:
a. UnionPay has set a restriction on the maximum amount of the daily funds transfer which is free of service fee, the maximum amount of funds transfer limit as well as the maximum limit of each fund-transfer amount for all users when using the funds transfer service, and retains the right to adjust the free limit, restricted categories and funds limits without prior notice. When using the funds transfer service, you shall be subjected to restrictions on the maximum amount of a single funds transfer and the daily maximum cumulative funds transfer limit imposed by the card issuing bank. Please contact the relevant issuing bank to acknowledge the specific limits on your own.
b. UnionPay, in accordance with its own business development, has the right at any time to increase or decrease funds transfer support for banks and the bank cards or passbook categories issued by the said bank, or to adjust the content of the funds transfer service, including but not limited to upgrading and transforming the said service, as well as adjusting the fee collection method and schedule, the specifics of which shall be based on the content publicized by UnionPay. If you are unable to accept the relevant changes or adjustments, you shall immediately cease to use this service failing which you shall be deemed to have agreed to the aforesaid.
c. Once you use the funds transfer service to carry out funds transfers, you shall personally bear the risk resulting from mistakes in your instructions. UnionPay, after completing the submission of the funds transfer instruction based on the payee you instructed and according to the provisions of this Agreement, shall have completed the current service obligation. UnionPay shall not be liable for any dispute between the payer and the payee arising from the current funds transfer nor shall it provide the means to resolve the dispute in any form. You shall handle the relevant dispute on your own.
d. As regards the funds transfer service provided by UnionPay, UnionPay is only responsible for sending payment instructions to the corresponding bank within the deadline commitment made on the page, and that the bank shall effect payment based on the deadline stipulated on the page. UnionPay is unable to guarantee that payment shall be definitely credited into the account within a specific deadline (if UnionPay prompts on this application service interface that funds will be credited within one hour, UnionPay shall be responsible for sending the payment instructions to the bank within one hour and with the collaboration of the bank, complete the payment within the one-hour deadline). In the event that a delay in the crediting of funds is caused by the bank, UnionPay shall assist you in inquiring and handling the issue with the bank within five working days but UnionPay shall not be subject to any liability arising therefrom.
e. You understand and agree that the premise for using this service is that you do not have strict deadline requirements concerning this funds transfer. At the same time, you shall not claim UnionPay or the bank to bear any liability as a result of a delay in funds transfer. If you are unable to accept the relevant provisions herein, please immediately terminate the use of this funds transfer service.
f. You may receive funds transferred to your bank account owing to erroneous instructions given by a payer using the funds transfer service. Under these circumstances, you shall actively cooperate to handle such funds according to requirements of relevant laws of the State and the prevailing situation.
g. In the event that any check and verification conducted by UnionPay or a bank on, inter alia, the identity information or funds transfer information you have filled out pursuant to requirements of State laws or requirements of regulators cause such transfer to be discontinued/terminated, you have the obligation to cooperate with UnionPay or the bank to provide relevant proof, otherwise, you shall bear all liabilities arising therefrom personally.
Please refer to the Specific Terms and Conditions of UnionPay Online Payment for implementation of matters not prescribed in these Specific Terms and Conditions. At this time, UnionPay Mobile Payment has yet to commence UnionPay U Point services. Terms and conditions related to UnionPay U Points in the Specific Terms and Conditions of UnionPay Online Payment are not applicable for the time being.
"UnionPay Wallet" refers to the cardholder service platform where UnionPay directly faces the cardholder to provide points, discount vouchers, electronic tickets and other value-added services. The cardholder may register for and login to UnionPay Wallet by way of the UnionPay Wallet website, mobile phone or other terminals.
After your UnionPay Account registration is successful, linking of bank card shall be carried out before all the value-added services provided by UnionPay Wallet may be used.
1. "Points" refer to a virtual unit that a User obtains according to the rules issued by the point’s provider, and include general points and specific points.
2. "General Points" refer to UnionPay points that UnionPay provides and is responsible for managing. The rules for points of UnionPay points shall be formulated by UnionPay. UnionPay points may be used at all UnionPay point merchants.
3. "Specific Points" refer to points provided by merchants or third-party organizations that are authorized to be managed by UnionPay on behalf of merchants or third-party organizations. The rules for points of Specific Points shall be formulated by merchants or third-party organizations. Specific Points may only be used within the scope determined by the rules for Specific Points. Based on differences in the providing principals and scope of use, Specific Points may be divided into merchant points, commercial district points and third-party organization points.
4. You know and agree that:
1) You shall obtain and use the General Points according to the UnionPay Rules for Points (as shown in the appendix).
2) UnionPay has the right to unilaterally amend the UnionPay Rules for Points from time to time. The amended UnionPay Rules for Points shall be announced by way of the official UnionPay Wallet website, and UnionPay is under no obligation to inform you in advance or separately. The amended UnionPay Rules for Points shall become effective on the date of announcement.
3) You shall obtain and use the Specific Points according to the relevant rules for points (including their periodical amendments) announced by the merchants or banks providing the Specific Points.
5. Specific Points are provided by specific merchants or banks. UnionPay is only providing accumulation and issuing services for the points on behalf of the said merchants or banks. Any dispute arising from the obtaining or use of Specific Points shall be resolved personally between you and the merchants or banks providing the points without UnionPay being subject to any liability.
1. "Discount Voucher" refers to electronic vouchers that relevant merchants provide and the User obtains by way of UnionPay Wallet. The User enjoys a certain price discount or offset based on the Discount Voucher when spending.
2. You know and agree that:
1) The Discount Voucher is provided by merchants, and UnionPay is only providing the platform for obtaining the Discount Vouchers or issuing them on behalf of these merchants. You shall use the Discount Vouchers according to the rules for using the Discount Vouchers (including their periodical amendments) announced by the merchants providing the Discount Vouchers.
2) You may obtain Discount Vouchers by way of the following two methods:
Obtain by your own initiative: You download and obtain Discount Vouchers on UnionPay Wallet;
Obtain automatically: Under the premise of meeting certain requirements, UnionPay Wallet automatically pushes the Discount Voucher provided by the merchant to your UnionPay Account. The conditions for obtaining automatically are determined between UnionPay and participating merchants themselves without the need to inform you.
3. Discount Vouchers are provided by participating merchants. UnionPay Wallet only provides the platform to download the Discount Vouchers or pushes the Discount Vouchers. UnionPay does not provide any guarantees as to the authenticity, legality and usability of the Discount Vouchers. Any dispute arising from the Discount Vouchers shall be resolved personally between you and the merchants providing the Discount Vouchers without UnionPay being subject to any liability.
1. "Electronic Ticket" refers to an electronic voucher provided by relevant merchants that Users may obtain or manage by way of UnionPay Wallet. It may be regarded as the electronic form of a normal paper ticket. Users may enter cinemas, parks, exhibition halls, museums and the like that correspond to the Electronic Tickets based on the Electronic Tickets.
2. Electronic Tickets are provided by participating merchants. UnionPay only displays and allows you to download and use the Electronic Tickets on UnionPay Wallet or pushes the said Electronic Tickets. UnionPay does not provide any guarantees as to the authenticity, legality and usability of the Electronic Tickets. Any dispute arising from the Electronic Tickets shall be resolved personally between you and the merchants providing the Electronic Tickets without UnionPay being subject to any liability.
1. UnionPay shall open the commentary function of value-added products at an appropriate time. You may post comments as regards the value-added services on the forum. You shall be personally liable for the comments you post on the forum. You shall adhere to all applicable local laws, state laws and international laws as regards being involved in the forum. When posting comments, you shall undertake not to infringe the legal rights of UnionPay nor produce, reproduce, post or disseminate information that contains the following contents:
(1) That which oppose the basic principles determined by the constitution;
(2) That which endanger national security, leak national secrets, subvert the political power of the state, and undermine national unity;
(3) That which damage national honor and interests;
(4) That which incite racial hatred, racial discrimination and undermine national solidarity;
(5) That which undermine religious policies of the state, advocate cults and feudal superstitions;
(6) That which spread rumors, disrupt social order and undermine social stability;
(7) That which spread obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, murder, terror or abet the commission of a crime;
(8) That which insult or slander another, and infringe the legal rights of another; and
(9) Other content prohibited by law or administrative rules and regulations.
2. UnionPay has the right to delete or hide your comments if you post information that violates this Agreement or relevant laws and regulations, and UnionPay has the right at any time to suspend or terminate your UnionPay Account without being subject to any liability. You shall bear all liability for any loss or damage caused to UnionPay.
1. "Credit Card Bill Installment Business" refers to the business provided by your issuing bank to apply for the billed amount of your credit card to be converted into installment repayment. You may apply for and/or inquire about the business through the UnionPay Wallet platform (depending on the business scope authorized by your issuing bank).
2. You know and agree that:
(1) The credit card bill installment business is provided by your issuing bank who is responsible for the application conditions setting and the application reviewing. You must accept and agree the terms and conditions regarding the credit card bill installment business as set by your issuing bank before you can submit the application through UnionPay Wallet.
(2) After your application for credit card bill installment business is approved by your issuing bank, it is deemed that you and your issuing bank have reached a repayment agreement relationship. You should strictly fulfill the relevant obligations in accordance with the agreement and assume the corresponding fulfillment responsibilities.
(3) In the credit card bill installment business, UnionPay Wallet only serves as a channel for information transmission between you and your issuing bank, and does not bear any responsibility for signing and fulfilling the credit card bill instalment agreement between you and your issuing bank.
(4) After the application for credit card bill installment business is approved by your issuing bank, you may choose specific repayment channels at your own will.
1. "Take Photo of Card for Rights" function refers to the function of identifying card number and card service level and getting to know corresponding UnionPay Wallet rights by taking photo of your card or card sample provided by bank. User may select the function in UnionPay Wallet in the stage of linking UnionPay card (starting with 62 only).
2. You know and agree that:
(1) The function of "Take Photo of Card for Rights" is only an auxiliary function provided by UnionPay Wallet in order to facilitate your linking cards and know the corresponding UnionPay Wallet rights. You may also choose not to use this function.
(2) UnionPay does not guarantee the authenticity and accuracy of the identified information. You need to carefully check the identified bank card information and confirm it.
(3) The rights identified by the function of Take Photo of Card for Rights" are only the UnionPay Wallet rights corresponding to your bank card. You need to ensure that your bank card information is true and accurate before you can enjoy the corresponding rights. Otherwise, the relevant rights, even shown by the system, may not be enjoyed or accepted due to the wrong card information.
1. "Receiving-Fund Code Service" refers to the service that other UnionPay users can pay (transfer) to you after scanning your QR code applied for in UnionPay Wallet, which is processed by UnionPay to deduct the amount from the payer's bank card and transfer the amount to your designated bank card. The QR code under this service is called the receiving-fund code. This service is currently limited to use within the People's Republic of China (excluding Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan).
2. When using the “Receiving-Fund Code Service”, you promise to abide by state laws, regulations and relevant agreements of banks and UnionPay, as well as the social public interest or public morality， and not to use this service for illegal activities such as fraud, cash out， illegal activities concerning gambling or pornography. All consequences and liabilities arising from the use of this service in any illegal activities or illegal transactions shall be borne by you and be unrelated to UnionPay.
3. You should ensure that the information filled in and provided in this service, such as name, contact information and bank card number, is true, accurate, complete and valid, and is your own information. The loss and liability caused by untrue or incomplete information provided by you shall be borne by you, and UnionPay will refuse to provide this service.
4. If it is found that the information you fill in is not true, or that your use of the "Receiving-Fund Code Service" violates the relevant state laws and regulations, or violates the provisions of this Agreement, or infringes on the rights and interests of other third parties, UnionPay has the right to request you to immediately stop, correct such acts or directly suspend or reject the processing of relevant funds without notice. If your breach of contract causes any losses to UnionPay, you shall bear full liability for compensation.
5. You understand and agree that, the time of receiving fund under this service depends on the support of the banks and there may be delays due to holidays, non-working days and different requirements of the banks. If the payment fails due to triggering the bank's risk control policy or other reasons, you are obliged to cooperate with UnionPay to provide relevant proof materials to the bank to confirm the authenticity and legality of the transaction. Otherwise, all the liabilities arising therefrom will be borne by you. If the funds are suspended or delayed due to the aforesaid reasons, please contact your card issuing bank.
6. You understand and agree that, affected by business development needs or service adjustment at bank side, the payment limit and the supporting bank etc. for this service may be adjusted from time to time. Specially, the official announcement of UnionPay prevails.
7. You agree that UnionPay has the right to charge you and adjust the service fee from time to time. The specific fee standard shall be subject to the official announcement of UnionPay. Service fees will be waived during the current pilot period.
8. When using this service, you must abide by the relevant business rules of each bank at the same time.
9. As a result of changes in state policies and regulations, business development needs and other reasons, UnionPay has the right to stop providing this service after prior notification or publicity.
10. If you do not agree with the above terms and conditions, you should immediately stop using this service. Otherwise, you will be deemed to fully agree with the above terms and conditions, including the updates and amendments made by UnionPay from time to time.